Abandon All Hope Forum
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

why you want to be a cop

2 posters

Go down

why you want to be a cop Empty why you want to be a cop

Pisanie  Mrblack0301 Pią Lip 22, 2011 6:56 pm

a women gets pulled over on her way to work . the cop asks the ussual question why are you in such a hurry. the women replies that she is late for work and he cuts her off and says I suppose you have a really important job like a doctor where it a matter of life and death that you be there huh. the lady says no accually I am a asshole stretcher. the cop says an asshole stretcher what is that. she says it is where you start with one finger and then work in a second until you got your whole hand in there and then the other hand and you keep stretching until it is about six foot. the cop says well what do you do with a six foot asshole? the lady says give them a gun and badge and have them pull people over that are late for work

Real Estate for sale in San Diego CA
Interior Designer Miami

Mrblack0301
Kielbaska
Kielbaska

Liczba postów : 217
Registration date : 17/07/2011

Powrót do góry Go down

why you want to be a cop Empty Re: why you want to be a cop

Pisanie  qweasd Sob Lip 23, 2011 4:53 am

The following letter of recommendation was sent to a second-line manager: While working with Mr. Sriram, I have always found him working studiously and sincerely at his table without idling or gossiping with colleagues in the office. He seldom wastes his time on useless things. Given a job, he always finishes the given assignment in time. He will always be deeply engrossed in his official work, and can never be found chit-chatting in the canteen. He has absolutely no vanity in spite of his high accomplishment and profound knowledge of his field. I think he can easily be classed as outstanding, and should on no account be dispensed with. I strongly feel that Mr. Sriram should be pushed to accept promotion, and a proposal to administration be sent as soon as possible. Sd/- Branch Manager A second letter soon followed: SRIRAM WAS PRESENT WHEN I WAS WRITING THE REPORT MAILED TO YOU TODAY. KINDLY READ ONLY THE ALTERNATE LINES 1,3,5,7,... solar panels for your home
Sprachschule Düsseldorf

qweasd
Kielbaska
Kielbaska

Liczba postów : 9
Registration date : 23/07/2011

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry

Permissions in this forum: