Abandon All Hope Forum
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Letter of Recommendation

2 posters

Go down

Letter of Recommendation Empty Letter of Recommendation

Pisanie  Mrblack0301 Pią Lip 22, 2011 6:56 pm

The following letter of recommendation was sent to a second-line manager: While working with Mr. Sriram, I have always found him working studiously and sincerely at his table without idling or gossiping with colleagues in the office. He seldom wastes his time on useless things. Given a job, he always finishes the given assignment in time. He will always be deeply engrossed in his official work, and can never be found chit-chatting in the canteen. He has absolutely no vanity in spite of his high accomplishment and profound knowledge of his field. I think he can easily be classed as outstanding, and should on no account be dispensed with. I strongly feel that Mr. Sriram should be pushed to accept promotion, and a proposal to administration be sent as soon as possible. Sd/- Branch Manager A second letter soon followed: SRIRAM WAS PRESENT WHEN I WAS WRITING THE REPORT MAILED TO YOU TODAY. KINDLY READ ONLY THE ALTERNATE LINES 1,3,5,7,... FOR MY TRUE ASSESSMENT OF HIM. REGARDS, Sd/- Branch Manager

Real Estate for sale in San Diego CA
Interior Designer Miami

Mrblack0301
Kielbaska
Kielbaska

Liczba postów : 217
Registration date : 17/07/2011

Powrót do góry Go down

Letter of Recommendation Empty Re: Letter of Recommendation

Pisanie  qweasd Sob Lip 23, 2011 4:52 am

The following letter of recommendation was sent to a second-line manager: While working with Mr. Sriram, I have always found him working studiously and sincerely at his table without idling or gossiping with colleagues in the office. He seldom wastes his time on useless things. Given a job, he always finishes the given assignment in time. He will always be deeply engrossed in his official work, and can never be found chit-chatting in the canteen. He has absolutely no vanity in spite of his high accomplishment and profound knowledge of his field. I think he can easily be classed as outstanding, and should on no account be dispensed with. I strongly feel that Mr. Sriram should be pushed to accept promotion, and a proposal to administration be sent as soon as possible. Sd/- Branch Manager A second letter soon followed: SRIRAM WAS PRESENT WHEN I WAS WRITING THE REPORT MAILED TO YOU TODAY. KINDLY READ ONLY THE ALTERNATE LINES 1,3,5,7,... solar panels for your home
Sprachschule Düsseldorf

qweasd
Kielbaska
Kielbaska

Liczba postów : 9
Registration date : 23/07/2011

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry